Another dumping ground for ...my loves, my thoughts, my memories... (External RAM)
对你的失望与日俱增, 是因为
对你不够了解吗?对你的期望太高吗?对你的要求太苛刻吗?对你的举动太敏感吗?对关于你的评语太在意吗?还是因为我太爱你了!
posted by MADAXIS at 12:30 PM
shit~!Seems like I'm writing about myself...Seems like I'll always find dissapointment in myself when I go to work~!
Who are you disappointed in?Who are you in love with?May Day?-Dix
the topic is actually from of my fren's nick in MSN recently...so I just add on to what I think she's trying to express...But then hor~! I suddenly seem to write about myself... cos I have problem with releasing again...
I think as long I don't have an more expectations I won't be disappointed anymore... 很消極吧?不過我真的很失望...算了吧 其實我本來就不應該有甚麼期望的一個人要變你是阻止不了的而且也許這就是他的本性只是我太晚發現
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
shit~!
Seems like I'm writing about myself...
Seems like I'll always find dissapointment in myself when I go to work~!
Who are you disappointed in?
Who are you in love with?
May Day?
-Dix
the topic is actually from of my fren's nick in MSN recently...
so I just add on to what I think she's trying to express...
But then hor~! I suddenly seem to write about myself... cos I have problem with releasing again...
I think as long I don't have an more expectations I won't be disappointed anymore... 很消極吧?
不過我真的很失望...
算了吧
其實我本來就不應該有甚麼期望的
一個人要變你是阻止不了的
而且也許這就是他的本性
只是我太晚發現
Post a Comment
<< Home