Tuesday, September 27, 2005

今天...我很想哭

Really feeling very sad... Somemore early in the morning I have to face it.
Spoiler of the day!!!

1st: I not a trained Integrator...
2nd: I had to figure out how to setup the tools for the job required
3rd: There is little almost to no help from your side not to say any guidance
4th: I have to tolerate your sarcasm in front of a group meeting
5th: I'm only barely here for 2 months, not even learn the rope yet and U asked for an official release on time~!

I hate it~! in this god damn place~
真的很想哭。。。 哭完了还是无助。。。

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are quite a number of sarcastic people and assholes in that place. Don't take their words too seriously or you'll find yourself crying everyday.

4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont cry over stupid remarks make by stupid ppl.

If the person who ask u for a official release is ur team leader. Very easy, just go to him n tell him the problem u facing. Like it or not he has to deal with it. If he does nothing just reflect to ur nxt head loh... then we will have fun. See who's head rolls first.

^_^
Treat the sarcastic remarks as passing clouds.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home