Just realised this very interesting thing...
The toilet bowl at my workplace roars like thunder!
FWAH~~! God damn funking powerful man~!
I'm impressed... (but also at the same time pissed lah.)
Automatic somemore... ...
Stomachache, really need to shit...
Went to this toilet at level 3 to relief lor~
Gan sian~! Cos my butt is like left to the rain...
Shit also cannot shit in peace...
Wah liao... No know the automatic is auto-timing one or auto-sound detect...
Keep on flushing... making me feel that my butt like out in the rain!!!
Though I'm already here for quite a long 2 months,
Though I visit this place quite very often...
I fail to realised it's power...
The toilet bowl at my workplace roars like thunder!
FWAH~~! God damn funking powerful man~!
I'm impressed... (but also at the same time pissed lah.)
Automatic somemore... ...
Stomachache, really need to shit...
Went to this toilet at level 3 to relief lor~
Gan sian~! Cos my butt is like left to the rain...
Shit also cannot shit in peace...
Wah liao... No know the automatic is auto-timing one or auto-sound detect...
Keep on flushing... making me feel that my butt like out in the rain!!!
Though I'm already here for quite a long 2 months,
Though I visit this place quite very often...
I fail to realised it's power...

2 Comments:
Teach you the trick to prevent it from auto flushing. When you shit, you must sit in upright position, body 90 degs perpendicular to your lap.
In this way, the sensor will not be activated. Get it, gal?
If not, next time you wanna shit, call me in and I show you how.
eeeeeeeeeee
Post a Comment
<< Home