Monday, October 10, 2005

Attitude Problem

I recently have heard many feedbacks about me saying (or attempting to say, obviously not hinting) that I have attitude problem... Actually I also admit that I, am a little different from all of you! I'm not exactly sure if it's attitude problem because I'm not an expert in this area... (For those who commented on me, I believe that it's either you are an expert in this field of studies or you also have attitude problem for so long a period of time until you can identify what exactly is attitude problem)

It's just that I happen to be sitting on the very thin line between those very accommodating (High EQs) and those very self-centered (Low EQs, know what they what from living and have the guts to do it despite knowing the fact that they are making people dislike them). I think these 2 extremes people are happier than me because they have higher chance of finding their cliques consisting of people accommodative enough to be with them or people like them who understands the source of most of their actions.

I, happen to be on the thin red line, having many people around me but not very much understanding and accommodating... Yes, most are just like me, not exactly accommodating and understanding... Maybe that's why I sometimes feel lonely even when there is a big group of friends around me... Maybe this is also where all the source of "bitching" coming from~ haha... (I'm not surprise if it comes from guys too~)

I don't really know what this attutide problem means to you all, but I'm telling you... I've been under people's wings for many years... It's time I fight for myself what I want to do, how I want to live. Don't tell me what to do... It's my life okay~?! I'm not asking for your acceptance of my attitude problem... Maybe it'll be better if you just leave me alone~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too ! i like to live my own life. Its nice to be under ppl's wings feeling sheltered from all dangers.

But there are times where u have to go out n fight for what u wish to try.


Otherwise , might as well wear pampers all the way.

Heee ~!

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ppl aren't born perfect... so is not fair to comment on ppl on attitudes jst coz they like to...

Wonder if those who commented are so perfect? No temper? no flare of anger at all during your life? always help the poor and the weak? willingly?

friends are ppl who would stand by you when you cry, during sadness, in sickness and in health... someone who would come when you are needed... even in the middle of the nite...

Definately not those who like to criticize ppl... they should be burn in hell.... hell yah....

Cheers....

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home