Showcase of 16-oct-2005
Went to this showcase at cineplex orchard...
The people singing there quite nice... got 实力!
As for me, I also joined in the fun... though malu-a-ted myself...
I no have powerful voice... the mic volume was quite soft.
Can't really hear myself... the whole song sounded as if I'm in the background and the band in front. But still fun la...
The people singing there quite nice... got 实力!
As for me, I also joined in the fun... though malu-a-ted myself...I no have powerful voice... the mic volume was quite soft.
Can't really hear myself... the whole song sounded as if I'm in the background and the band in front. But still fun la...

2 Comments:
Wah... you sings in public leh.
You lock!!
Ermm... I mean you rock!!!
Wow.... brave girl... too bad was not there to listen... :(
Haa. should be good... got recording?
Post a Comment
<< Home