Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Con Job, Conspiracy Going On

Big bosses from my department are out... (out for what?)
Out to an interview... (interview who?)
Interview for the jobless... (jobless from where?)
Jobless from the recent shut down of a department. (mobile industry ah? , which company?)

The people there does mostly development work,
The people there have different focus from us,
The people there will most probably be conned,
Conned into selling their time here...

The cold hard truth is that we ONLY do integration and production here!!!

Why the hell the BIG ASSES wanna go out to cheat?
Why the hell to create an illusion and turn it into delusion?
Why the hell to keep so many working people?
When the work here needs not so many...

I feel a conspiracy going on...
I must make plan for it...
You cannot hide the tail from my eyes...
I must make plan for its coming~!

Not to be con or fail again...
By the BIG BUSY ASSES fat nothings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home