Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Food Poisoning 2

Oh~! No!!! To my horror as I stepped into my flat today... The door wasn't locked! A small sized lady looking weak, frail with almost just a few layers of skin lying over the human skeleton, slept on my parent's bed. Beside her, lies my dad... looking defenceless too~!

Then there on the sofa I saw my youngest sister asleep... as if she has been waiting for someone or something to happen. The wait seems long... she already lost her last defence, her battle to to the weariness of boredom. I went over to check on her dehydrated body, the fatigued remains over the series of puking which strike last night.

My feel of her forehead tells me that she's still feverish... just like how I felt her when I left for work. She woke upon my contact... feebly spoke... "PaPa MaMa also like me..."

OMG~! Now my whole family (those staying with me) are down with food poisoning... Gosh~! What will become of me?? Will I be next??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah! sounds bad.
Well u just have to take good care of your whole family!!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home