getting in good books
I didn't know my mom have to go through this in getting in my good books. I heard my dad and my mom quarrelled this morning... They are still living in last night's incident where my mom bought the YOU Weeky for me. This time, finally once, I can understand both their line of thoughts and their intention for their argument stand. Maybe I'm just not that smart as they have hoped me to become of, maybe I'm just too protected by them.
Anyway, Ma, I just wanna say that I am truely guilty of always bickering at most of your words... I did it to get your attention... I wanted you to get to the the real me and not me being your ideal gal. Now that you have got to accept the 1st part of me as not being mature and demure enough for your perception. It's also time for me to apologise my for my rude bickering to get you to listen to me. Ma, I'm sorry, you know I am one day when you are able to read this blog... I also wanna say that I love you no matter what happens, and even if you don't get in my good books.
Ma, Pa, please stop the battle of right to the situation. I know that you both meant it well for me.
Anyway, Ma, I just wanna say that I am truely guilty of always bickering at most of your words... I did it to get your attention... I wanted you to get to the the real me and not me being your ideal gal. Now that you have got to accept the 1st part of me as not being mature and demure enough for your perception. It's also time for me to apologise my for my rude bickering to get you to listen to me. Ma, I'm sorry, you know I am one day when you are able to read this blog... I also wanna say that I love you no matter what happens, and even if you don't get in my good books.
Ma, Pa, please stop the battle of right to the situation. I know that you both meant it well for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home