I like you
I like talking to you... You make everyday things that I'm numb to sounds interesting. Can't really understand how you can perceive the world in this way... It seems like you never learn, never experience anything and everything or anything that happends is something new. Yes, new... Brand new...
I like this simplicity in you... so pure and unshaped by the paved direction of society in the natural world. You still posess the basic innocence like that of a child despite the fact that you have wriggled past life for the last few decades. You really started me in a battling thought process, battling between trying to stay basically simple and yet survive(as in not to lose out or be taken advantage of) in life.
This is surprising... and you just defined it! You just managed to link "intellectually stimulating" to simplicity. This is new... Before this day, before having this conversation, I never associate anything "intellectually stimulating" to simple things... "Intellectually stimulating" in my perception have always been some strategies or some works that are not easily seen or understood. A whole new vision has just been set in me!
This is a BIG word and I'm adding this as a trait of yours. Yes, you are an intellectually stimulating person!!!
NOTE: It's "intellectually stimulating" (good) not "intellectually simulating" (bad)
I like this simplicity in you... so pure and unshaped by the paved direction of society in the natural world. You still posess the basic innocence like that of a child despite the fact that you have wriggled past life for the last few decades. You really started me in a battling thought process, battling between trying to stay basically simple and yet survive(as in not to lose out or be taken advantage of) in life.
This is surprising... and you just defined it! You just managed to link "intellectually stimulating" to simplicity. This is new... Before this day, before having this conversation, I never associate anything "intellectually stimulating" to simple things... "Intellectually stimulating" in my perception have always been some strategies or some works that are not easily seen or understood. A whole new vision has just been set in me!
This is a BIG word and I'm adding this as a trait of yours. Yes, you are an intellectually stimulating person!!!
NOTE: It's "intellectually stimulating" (good) not "intellectually simulating" (bad)

2 Comments:
Who is this guy? Sounds like a fabulous guy.
Initial-D
What do U think?
Does this person sounds like U??
Hahahaha...
Anyway I don't think U know this person. Don't really know how to describe him...
Post a Comment
<< Home