Friday, December 23, 2005

Lousy Dream

What a lousy dream to have... It started like this...

I was a student in the old IJ (chimes). In there at the highest level of the building <not the church> there's this very big balcony and all our art pieces were stored there. The vibrant colours of all our artistic master pieces are usually left to the rain & sun unprotected, fading their lively looks quickly... I have the habit of covering them with canvas, protecting them from the harsh weather. Canvas are then removed when we are back to work on those art pieces.

I was there since noon with my class, under the sun fixing my composed piece for some school events. I <or rather, our group> worked until very late and the younger sisters had send our dinner up to us. We had rice and curry chicken, brought to us in pails . I had some only, didn't ate to my fill as the work on hands interest me more.

We worked till quite late at night... I could still remeber seeing the bright round moon wanning occasionally as the dark red rain clouds passes by. It's getting real late, I could sense my body clocking higher doses of lactic from the hard day through my body. We decided to leave. Don't know why one of the guys can affort to drive a civics . He offered to send us all back... I had to went to the Pub to check out if my boyfriend was still there...

So the 1st place we went is to the Pub! We couldn't find him in there in our search but had got some clues that he left some time ago, a little drunk.

That leaves us on a ride again... Not sure where we have been, I was tired & slept a little on the car... By the time we were too tired to carry on, there was 3 of us left. Me, and 2 other guys. We seek refudge at my boyfriend's house.

Anyway, his mom is awoken by his son & our commotion... She was taking are of the suituation. Through my tired eyes I could see her weariness too... I was lying on the floor with my back leaning agains the side of the sofa. The other 2 guys were like dead on the floor...

~SOMETIMES IT'S DIFFICULT TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN BEING REALLY REALLY TIRED AND REALLY REALLY DEAD DRUNK~

I could see from my closing eyelids my boyfriend in the room also falling like dead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home