Mayday Concert
Went for mayday's concert... Though it was rated "GREAT!" by most, I find it so-so only.
Maybe I was too tired from all the soldering of the light boards of my friend's.
Maybe it was just the later over-time of the previous night and the early morning schedule.
Maybe I was too excited that I used up most of my energy initially.
Maybe it's just Expo Max Parvillion tight seating arrangement that we have no space to jump.
Maybe I had lost your opposition of my craze and also the sensation of "doing something you hate and still getting your love".
Maybe it's just me expecting too much since june.
Maybe I was too tired from all the soldering of the light boards of my friend's.
Maybe it was just the later over-time of the previous night and the early morning schedule.
Maybe I was too excited that I used up most of my energy initially.
Maybe it's just Expo Max Parvillion tight seating arrangement that we have no space to jump.
Maybe I had lost your opposition of my craze and also the sensation of "doing something you hate and still getting your love".
Maybe it's just me expecting too much since june.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home