Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Nic's Birthday

Yesterday was a happening day... Went out with Nic and Boon to celebrate Nic's birthday and at the same time, 顺便 have many many good food... (mmm... or issit the other way round) We went to this "SUN with MOON Japanese Dinning and Cafe" for dinner. Come, I show you the address... (Paiseh... a bit blur... I was shivering under the aircon while taking this)

It was a simple celebration... there's a very small pathetic piece of cake, not the birthday type, for all to share... (OMG-Nic please don't get fuming mad... It's a fact that this was your birthday cake for the night~) The cake is named "Tofu Cheesecake" on the menu... but I like to call it "Birdy Qiee Geak" for the simple reason it looks like this.... 哈哈 (^__________^)


(P/S: this picture is taken with Nic's steady hands... she not under aircon outlet...)

But the cake was not yet meant for eating yet... It's 恶心 to eat the heavy slaps of cheese wipped into moose like type of texture on empty stomachs... We better order some proper dinner 1st! I ordered "@^%@4" <-- forgot my food's name on the menu. In simple terms... it's fried salmon on rice with green tea... I'm suppose to pour the green tea into the rice and eat them together... but I was too eager to eat my food, I totally forgot about the green tea...

Lucky me for my haste... the green tea is salty... I didn't like the taste of salty tea... I mean we usually drink tea bland or sweeten... where got people drink salty tea de... (yakks~!) Anyway, here's mine dinner... Oops! too hungry... only manage to take down the finshed look of my dinner~ (:P)


Ok... Ok... better give some coverage to our birthday girl... If not later she'll boycott my blog or something... 呣!... This's Nic, the 寿星婆! I let you all see her 没形像的吃样! 哈哈哈哈... Nah nah nee noo noo~!

See... we were a hungry batch of people going for dinner celebration... and good for her... because it's her birthday celebration... nobody can say anything bad about her, including me... <-- (but I can write... cos I'm blog owner... haha... Nic, 你能把我怎样? 哈哈哈~!)

Ok 啦! I give her some face... show some got very nice image 的吃像.

Obviously posing for my photo... This is super gentle side of Nic... HAhaHAha...

Seems like Nic is getting camera shy... better not keep on taking her when she eat... Birthday girl must enjoy her gift treat... \(^_^)/

Now that I have finish my meal & waiting impatiently for my dessert... I should turn the focus of tonight to intro Boon...


Look at him~ look at him... he's so excited to be covered finally by the camera... 心计超重~ want my camera to take his face and only his face. Well, actually by this time he has already finish his food too... So his trying to 对 camera 耍帅.

(P/S: Boon acting shy and his finished pot!)

After Boon stared at his finished "potty" for about 5 mins, Nic also finished her food 了. YEAH~!!! YEAH~!!! YEAH~!!! Dessert Time!

Here's wat our big appitites warrant us for... ARGH~! ARGH~! ARGH~!

Tink~! <-- after a short while...

No need to find the rest liao~ All cleared by the efficient waitress.... Here's the only few pictures and no more (cos blog entry space up!)... I'm digging in at the leftovers of other food!

Mmmm... A very happy and happening simple dinner with my 2 very good friends cum colleagues.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah say thats bad of u leh the orange face pic u also take... alamak!

by the way teh tofu cheese cake i didnt eat leh.. so that is not my birthday cake hahaah bleah !

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Piangzzz... Put my Photo here... Grrrrr ..*angry*
I have a great dinner that night ... Really a great one !! =) Good food ! Nice Environment! Pretty waitress ...and of course most important is that the 2 of u is here.. hehehe ...
It has been more than half a year that ever since the 3 of us can have the chance to sit down for a chat :) ... Really miss the times that we are in Sendo :$ ..

TAKE CARE GALS !
STAY HAPPY ALWAYS....

Your Friend,
Ah Boon =)

12:23 PM  
Blogger MADAXIS said...

Pretty Gal & Handsome Guy,

U both are perfect for this piece of entry... I like U, because of U, my entry become pricelessly valueable.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home