Wedding Dinners
Wedding Dinners, are they suppose to be happy events or what?? Why are people wearing dull coloured, face expressless and indulging into their little small talks ignoring the blissful newly wed??
I just cannot understand... Why are the older generation actually prefering this norm and getting jealous of their guests wearing something bright & vibriant to celebrate your son's or daughter's happiness?? Are they trying to tell me that they prefer their kins to have a sulky wedding celebration??
What the FUCK... maybe they should learn how to share happiness, blissfulness and all sorts good things in life than to just try to grab them... Maybe it'll just give them new prospective to perceptions... I don't see them getting anymore happy than me by grabbing more blissful limelight! So stop staring up, down, left, right on my red dress!!!
I just cannot understand... Why are the older generation actually prefering this norm and getting jealous of their guests wearing something bright & vibriant to celebrate your son's or daughter's happiness?? Are they trying to tell me that they prefer their kins to have a sulky wedding celebration??
What the FUCK... maybe they should learn how to share happiness, blissfulness and all sorts good things in life than to just try to grab them... Maybe it'll just give them new prospective to perceptions... I don't see them getting anymore happy than me by grabbing more blissful limelight! So stop staring up, down, left, right on my red dress!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home