Monday, February 13, 2006

Disclaimer: This is purely a personal perception of my own folly

This is really stupid... It happened last night, when I was about to turn in. I actually can accidentally swallowed a tiny little bit of my Listerine mouth gargle (orange flavour one) while trying to clean my mouth. Man~! The reaction was almost immediate... I can feel the rush up my stomach then, my esophagus... Before I can respond to anything, the last remains of my early dinner - already reduced t0 something brownish and sour gruel type of disgusting acid, was already foming at my mouth... Just then, I've became the merlion at home! (~though I'm cognitively fast enough to capture all these changes~) Nevertheless, I have something to conclude...

For those anorexic and bulimic beauties out there~! Here's a tip for you! Listerine Mouthwash is your helper~... If there is really a urge that you need a puke, you can try my folly and that'll definately aid your puke for the better... At least with this you don't have to leave any teeth-scratched marks on your hand~?!

P/S: I'm not sure what will become of you if you swallow too much of Listerine Mouthwash but I'm sure this will lead you to a death road... But who cares~?! You are already going towards death road by starving your body..., Listerine overdose is just a catalyst!

BTW, I'm still having some gastric discomfort now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home