Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Had lunch today with these 2 collegues... Don't ask me why suddenly join them, I feel like going out far far away from work, plus they drive... HAHA~

Don't call me a flirt... I'm not... Just very tomboyish <-- this, I myself admit

The 2 of them are guys, <-- I think nowadays, guys easier to mix around... or maybe they see me 1 gal, nobody to lunch with so 可怜 me... and me... being the only gal of the 3 of us out there... they start to bombard me with funny questions...

KH: Actually for valentine's, issit a must to give flowers for gals?
CK: You mind if your boyfriend don't give you flowers for valentine's?
(thinking to myself) Wah~! Ask me ah... Cannot take my answer for it leh... I 怪脚 gal leh~
Me: I don't mind if don't have lah... Flowers ex on V-Dae leh...
KH: blah blah blah... blah blah blah blah.. blah blah...
CK: blah blah blah blah.... blah blah blah blah... blah blah blah blah
KH: blah blah blah... blah blah blah blah.. blah blah...
CK: blah blah blah blah.... blah blah blah blah... blah blah blah blah

(Meanwhile I was pretending to listen but in actual fact I was totally immersed in my own world)
KH: I give flowers and teddy bear... Actually this is my 2nd time giving her teddy bear I think...
CK: Don't give bear lah~ give other stuff toys lor...
Me: (begining to confess) I also receive bear bear... already have many of them liao... (I also intending to hint that giving stuff toys to grown up gals a bit wrong move... don't know if they get my hint... I'm keeping their pride lor... GUYS & THEIR EGO ISSUE <--我特质的温柔)
CK: What you give him huh?
Me: Towel. (Please read the previous entry for details...)
CK: Why towel??? towel cannot give as present lah...
(thinking to myself) Why cannot? Do you know what I trying to convey or issit that you think it's too cheapo?
Me: ~smiles~
CK: Get him to buy you jewellery lor... I buy every year for my wife...
(thinking to myself) I don't usually wear them & I not so materalistic... I'll be happy enough if he gets me a gift that I need or want, even though it's very cheap... I mean... This is not difficult lor... at least it's a known fact that I like mayday and just by getting me a mayday album or concert vcd will score him high... It's the heart that counts mah~
Me: ~smiles~

Now I know... If they are thinking this way... most prob my boyfriend also thinks this way... I purposely blog my valentine's day present to let him know... know the reason behind my gift... And true enough, he said this to me...

"Where got people write these on blogs de??? You like that, nobody can decode your meaning lor~!"

Well, I can only say this...
情人节的礼物, 老天爷赐给大家美好的好天气.
I, 怪脚 gal... 送给你, 我特质的温柔...

"我不会为了要脸上贴些金,
让你当大菜头或要你作一些你不愿意,
不舒服, 不自在的事.
这... 就是我特质的温柔..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home