KTV
This is my first time jio-ing people to KTV after work. My 人气 should be not bad. Got good responses... Actually I intended to make the group small so that we have enough to sing for the high cost we are paying. I jio-ed only 4 others but there are 9 of us today.
Those of the 1st round invitees are...
Yvonne
kelly
Andy
MinMin
(and of course me 啦~)
2nd round invitees are
Swee Hin,
Tenny,
Vincent
Wee Kiat <-- I think, if I never remember his name wrongly :P
Anyway... the energy level was high tonight. It seems like everyone have been wanting to go KTV for quite some time... so much so that I can sense their craving, their excitement.
\(^__________________________^)/
Kelly was the most "affected" by this KTV session. She even compiled a list of song that she wanted to learn to sing... 哈哈~ I got a picture of the list here... XD
Those of the 1st round invitees are...
Yvonne
kelly
Andy
MinMin
(and of course me 啦~)
2nd round invitees are
Swee Hin,
Tenny,
Vincent
Wee Kiat <-- I think, if I never remember his name wrongly :P
Anyway... the energy level was high tonight. It seems like everyone have been wanting to go KTV for quite some time... so much so that I can sense their craving, their excitement.
\(^__________________________^)/
Kelly was the most "affected" by this KTV session. She even compiled a list of song that she wanted to learn to sing... 哈哈~ I got a picture of the list here... XD

Tonight was literally a mic snatching session... cos too many people and too little time to sing our many many songs... I didn't take any pictures then cos they don't want to be posted online... I at the same time also didn't want to pursuade them off their rights. I mean it's a kinda respect~
Andy and Tenny was 搞笑-ing entertaining us in our waits... this also affected kelly in her singing... she can't help laughing~ soon she started giving up her next few songs. XD
Cheap trick of Andy & Tenny... they just hasten the queue!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home