Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Valentine's Gifts

This year is our fourth year together...
And so coincidently I get four presents from PH this valentines...

Hooo~ Hooo~!!
Not a bad move by him, I must say... at least he got my hint... Either that or he is lucky enough to revert the situation for the better!

(let U see the bear close up~)

I gave him his valentine's present on Sun, 12th Feb 2006... (Yes, only 1 present) Gave him early present because I'm taking part-time MSc in NTU every tues and thurs... and some wed, may not beable to meet him for dinner and get through all the romantic present openings session... Maybe I was intending not to meet him on valentine's day sub-consciously... I don't know which of it is more though...

I gave him a "baby pooh hug baby tigger" bath towel. Choosing this present actually have some purpose...

One reason is that I realise that during last december's rainy season, he does not have enough towels to use and has been using wet towels... (THE~! towels are suppose to dry you not you drying your towels!!! Can someone enlighten me on the purpose of his actions of using WET towels??? Please..... that really totally makes no logic, no sense... Oopsss... and so sorry that the person happens to be him!) So he needs some back-up towels!

The second reason is that I have been very tired of the relationship... Not too sure issit due to the depression, but if you have been seeing my blog entries... some of them really gives you the signs on my thoughts of giving everything up...

Tuesday Feburary 14 2006, 11.20am
有你的将来?
离开你
Time to Move On
错爱

But I'm generous.. I'm giving him the benefit of doubt that he has not updated himself on my feels and thoughts... so the towel actually can express my meaning of something like "Throwing the towel - giving up everything" if he still does nothing about it.

If you were me... will you be giving a towel too??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home