Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Ha ha~ … this is a funny and classically good answer <- I mean given by flirtiee Oops… sorry for it to go public… I did some censoring to protect the parties :P (my obligation to do so~!)

Flirter says: U can still come my place n practise piano mah..

Flirtiee says: next sem is taking heavy subject... sure very busy de...

Flirtiee says: I only can come these 2 months ba

Flirtiee says: Ha ha... U scared U'll be lonely issit?

Flirter says: Hah..

Flirter says: I scare I eat u up..

Flirtiee says: so fast plan to fill up the space she's left for U

Flirter says: U too delicious..

Flirtiee says: what? I totally no understand... how can I be delicious?

Flirtiee says: plus... I think U are showing your horns... U not scared I harvest them to make lingyang?

Flirtiee says: can calm your fever !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home