Monday, March 06, 2006

Lucky Monday

I is suay and lucky today, I can say... I dropped a screw off my spectacles on my way to work this morning... Damn~ I don't think I can even find the screw if I've dropped it in my bathroom not to say to recover my lost screw in public... Have to be semi-blind today.

Actually I'm also not that in depth in my shortsightedness, I can still figure out a human from afar and if I know him a not... Not too clear at the features on the face though... But the main thing that'll be affecting me would be my astigmatism on looking at my PC monitor. This would be the only factor of my worry for the day.

Heng Heng Ah~ I reach office and complain to the person seating 1 walkway away of my suay-ness and he immediately wiped up a solution for me. The clever LiXing used 1 stapler bullet as like a wire to tie the connection that's supposed to be supported by the screw... Now I can use my spectacles for the day~! \(^____^)/

I must thank this clever person on my blog~!!!

3 Cheers for LX: "Hip hip Hurray~!" (X3 yourself, thanks ah~!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home