Hey! I'm back
Hey! I'm back!
Finally I've got enough strength, courage, resentment, agony, anger incubated to full blown actions! Now I have got back my pride to face my virture space. :)
Yes I have quitted... Now that I'm free, I can continue to plan my "lessons", do what I like and have real rest time after work hours!
I must appologize to my mayday friends to for MIA in most of the activities...
FINALLY... I'm HAPPY INSIDE.
No more mere lift of the skin that carries my lips.
If U ever did realise that!
Finally I've got enough strength, courage, resentment, agony, anger incubated to full blown actions! Now I have got back my pride to face my virture space. :)
Yes I have quitted... Now that I'm free, I can continue to plan my "lessons", do what I like and have real rest time after work hours!
I must appologize to my mayday friends to for MIA in most of the activities...
FINALLY... I'm HAPPY INSIDE.
No more mere lift of the skin that carries my lips.
If U ever did realise that!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home