Big Bags
I think I like big bags...
The bigger the bag the more things I can dump into it and carry around.
This is so much easier and neater than carry in dips and draps.
I remember that my mummy used to tell me...
She said that the bag a person likes to carry actually represents the degree and amount of burden she carries throughout her life.
Since young, she likes to buy small bags for me... She hopes that her dearly darling girl will carry less burden in her life and live better off.
BUT... mummy, the world now has changed... there are many things to carry and so many places to go around. The big bag will be so much more convenient and ease the trouble of carrying many things in my hands!!!
The bigger the bag the more things I can dump into it and carry around.
This is so much easier and neater than carry in dips and draps.
I remember that my mummy used to tell me...
She said that the bag a person likes to carry actually represents the degree and amount of burden she carries throughout her life.
Since young, she likes to buy small bags for me... She hopes that her dearly darling girl will carry less burden in her life and live better off.
BUT... mummy, the world now has changed... there are many things to carry and so many places to go around. The big bag will be so much more convenient and ease the trouble of carrying many things in my hands!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home