Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My 浅湖蓝 umbrella has been found

Ha ha! Yeah~!

My 浅湖蓝 umbrella has been found... I'm so sorrie to have scolded your on my blog in return of your kindness...?!

~Please let me re-explain the whole incident again on this entry~
The misunderstanding happend like this...

Background
--------------

Our department are undergoing relocation... not too sure of its reason, maybe a lost or gain of power by our highest software VP (not too sure of his designation... there are too many versions of it liao :P) Anyway, the actual relocation is taking place on the Sat, 11th Feb 2006, an we have to pack our stuffs and clear the place by Fri, 10th Feb 2006.

You know la~! Those movers usually no care much de... throw things here & there... Umbrellas so fragile... better to take home mah... The problem comes liao... I have 2 umbrellas at my desk (both mine la!) To bring home 2 umbrellas at the same time will make me look like idiot... so I decided for this stupid idea...

10th Feb 2006, about 10.00am
------------------------------------

Me : Buddy, 你是好人 hor?
Cube bubby (collegue) : Of course
Me : Can I ask a favour from U?
Cube bubby (collegue) : Wha~! U like that say I 好人 liao, how to reject?
Me : Can I keep one of my umbrellas in your car for the weekend?
Me : I'll look like idiot if I going to bring them both home today... THANKS
Cube bubby (collegue) : No prob on that... :P

Haha~! (^_^)V... I got my way through...

10th Feb 2006, about 14.35pm
-------------------------------------

I came back from my project's appreciation lunch... Feeling very FULL & LAZY... So I decided to start a little of my last packing & find some stupid reason to siam... then I realised that My 浅湖蓝 umbrella is missing! Ok Ok~ no panic so much... maybe the person who took it just needed it (that afternoon was raining la... not considered pouring but was not drizzle either)... So I searched my quite clean & clear desk to find any note... No have... Nevermind, maybe the person not yet back from lunch... so haven't return... I wait... I wait...

10th Feb 2006, about 16.35pm
-------------------------------------

Whao Lau~! finish packing liao... another half hour more go home liao... still no signs... I HOT liao... Office also got people so thieve one... Whao lau eh~! Only 1 umbrella also wanna 占为己有! So, I go blog down lor... Blog can "柑" that unethical person mah~! (At the same time I email my buddy say no keep his favour 了... 1 umbrella missing... )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday... before I left work... I receive this....

Cube bubby (collegue) : I think your umbrella is on my car...
Me : U mean the light blue one?
Cube bubby (collegue) : I think so... I bring for U tomolo...
Me : No worries about that... I'm still at my temp location...
Cube bubby (collegue) : Ok... Just don't make me run in the rain to get it for U :P
Me : I not that mean la... <-- me just trying to be nice, real not like that de

SHIT~! Now I blame the wrong person liao... 做人 have to 一人做事一人当... So now I have to applogise on my blog...

SORRY FOR "柑-ing" U ON MY BLOG...

HELL BURNS ME, NOT YOU~

BUT U HAVE TO BE PAID DOUBLE FOR YOUR UNETHICAL, NOT INFORMING ME OF TAKING MY UMBRELLA, BEHAVIOUR!

对不起, 我错了

Like that fair judgement liao hor~!?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home