So much about ethics nowadays
I is slow... cos only now then the "poly" issue came to my attention. I have not seen the clip yet and is not interested in seeing it! I really don't know what I should say~
HAIZ... So much of our ethics has been revealed online...
Our younger generation (haha~ I no longer in poly... I is old liao) is so overwhelmely hungry in seeking attention that they have lost their ethics, moral and virtues... This is not a good sign man~! It'll grow into a social problem if we are not doing anything about it! And please... this cannot be solved by just having someone looking into the issue... All have to play a part leh~!...
I is responsible... at least in apologising for "flaming" (~more of scolding I think...) on my blog...
So much of ethics, morals and virtues has been revealed... So hungry to be seeking fame and attention, pay for it using privacy~! The price is so bloody, non-monetary payably, expensive~!
DO YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL LIVES BEING TAKEN TO REALISE YOUR MISDEEDS??
THINK WELL, REFLECT AND REPENT YOUR DEEDS!
HAIZ... So much of our ethics has been revealed online...
Our younger generation (haha~ I no longer in poly... I is old liao) is so overwhelmely hungry in seeking attention that they have lost their ethics, moral and virtues... This is not a good sign man~! It'll grow into a social problem if we are not doing anything about it! And please... this cannot be solved by just having someone looking into the issue... All have to play a part leh~!...
I is responsible... at least in apologising for "flaming" (~more of scolding I think...) on my blog...
So much of ethics, morals and virtues has been revealed... So hungry to be seeking fame and attention, pay for it using privacy~! The price is so bloody, non-monetary payably, expensive~!
DO YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL LIVES BEING TAKEN TO REALISE YOUR MISDEEDS??
THINK WELL, REFLECT AND REPENT YOUR DEEDS!

1 Comments:
i got a shock too tat most youngster find that its OKAY to make homevideos....
wat is the world coming to?
Post a Comment
<< Home